Getting organized and working effectively in a home office is challenging. There are many great benefits to working from home, but even if you are super-organized, you may still have these difficulties:
- Noise and privacy problems
- Need for multiple people to have access to your home
- Blurring of the lines between work and personal life
- Family members messing up your workspace
- Not having someone to receive deliveries when you’re out
To provide some solutions for these issues, you may enjoy reading this article that I wrote for lifehack.org, a site that helps you do everything better and more efficiently.
If you are considering a work-at-home arrangement, you might also like this other article featured on Lifehack about the pros & cons of working from home (I did not write this one).
What are your working from home challenges? What have you done to address these, and where are you stuck?