Lorie Marrero is a spokesperson, nationally-recognized organizing and lifestyle expert, and contributing editor to Woman’s Day magazine. She is available for SMT and voiceover work on lifestyle product campaigns, those centered on organizing your life and your home, navigating life transitions and seasons, as well as more business-focused campaigns that introduce new home office products.
She’s served as a spokesperson for Goodwill Industries International, Walgreens, Swingline®, Staples®, Microsoft, Brother, FedEx Office, and others. And, if it is important to you that your message connects authentically to the audiences that matter most, then Lorie Marrero is truly an ideal partner for your next campaign.
- Teleprompter, Green Screen and Punch-In Editing Experience
- Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author of 3 Books
- Telly Award winning PSA
- Voice Training, Roger Love/Los Angeles
- Commercial Radio VO Workshop, Lainie Frasier/Austin
- Industrial VO Workshop, Lainie Frasier/Austin
- Strong Working Knowledge of Spanish Language & Pronunciation
- Voracious Reader, Juggler, Beekeeper, Wife and Mom
Lorie’s YouTube channel, over 300 videos
Walgreens & Lightkeeper Pro SMT
Swingline Stack-and-Shred SMT
Lorie’s Industrial Voiceover Demo
Goodwill Industries International® Spring Cleaning Campaign 2016 featured 6 hotspots with Lorie’s video tips on click. 2017 campaign again included Lorie’s videos and articles, and Lorie also voiced 9 in-store and external radio spots.
PSA for Goodwill Industries International® (Telly Award Winner)
Represented by Anne Lasseigne Tiedt, Momentum PR